Data Protection Statement REIME Website (www.reime-noris.de)
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data comprise all data that can be personally related to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user names, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is REIME NORIS GmbH, Gugelhammerweg 11, 90537 Feucht, Germany (see our imprint). You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete all data received within this context once storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if legal retention obligations exist.
(4) If we use contracted third-party service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information is transmitted to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see (b)),
- Persistent cookies (see (c)).
(b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized, when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Additional functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. Normally, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external third-party service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
6. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3 of this statement are transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website.
Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in their data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.